Brussels, July 2022 – The European Panel Federation, representing the European manufacturers of particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood, is proud to present the 24th issue of its Annual Report published on the occasion of its Managing Board Meeting on 29 June 2022.
This reference handbook for the wood-based panels industry in Europe and globally, which is also available electronically on USB-card, covers the following chapters:
- Position of the Western European wood-based panels industry within the woodworking industry
- The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industries in the EPF member countries in 2021 – Facts and figures
- The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industries in other parts of the world (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Iran, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and USA)
- User Industries (building, furniture, flooring materials)
- Trade issues including Customs Tariffs, the Harmonised System and the New Combined Nomenclature
- Technical, Environmental and High-Level Advocacy Issues
The special topics for the 2021/22 issue are:
- “Time for Timber” – The COP26 Manifesto of the European Woodworking Industries by Mr Paul Brannen, Public Affairs Manager for CEI-Bois and former Member of the European Parliament
- The Positive Climate Contribution of Wood: 20% and rising…..
- EU Biomass Use in a Net-Zero Economy: An independent consultant’s startling viewpoints
The book also includes maps showing the location of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood factories in all countries covered.
A booklet is provided together with the EPF Annual Report, which contains the list of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers affiliated to EPF, with their product specialisation and full contact details. It also lists the national EPF member associations, the associated EPF members and the institutes collaborating with EPF.
You are most welcome to purchase a printed copy of the EPF Annual Report 2021/2022 + USB-card at the price of 1950 EUR and the EPF Annual Report 2020/2021 + 2021/2022 at the price of 2050 EUR (prices without VAT).