Press release on the seminar.
The European Federation of Building and Woodworkers (EFBWW) and the European Wood-Based Panels Federation (EPF) jointly organised an online “Train-the-Trainer Seminar” on enhancing worker protection, attracting more than 200 registered participants from more than 25 countries.
The provisional programme was as follows:
- Welcome by the project partners EFBWW and EPF as well as by the EC representative
- Relevant health aspects linked to occupational exposure to formaldehyde by an invited expert
- Objectives of the action guide with focus on the importance of prevention
- Detailed explanation and training on the Action Guide on Formaldehyde in 3 specific sessions given by Mrs Gundula Wagner, Head of Central Analytic Department at PFLEIDERER
- Open discussion and exchange of views and experiences by the participants
- Participation and next steps by the project partners EFBWW and EPF
The target group of this seminar consisted of health and safety experts of the companies, social partners from sectorial organisations and company level, and institutes for OEL measurements and will be involved in related activities at national and company level in a later phase.
Attendance was free of charge and there were no restrictions on the number of participants from affiliated members of EFBWW and EPF. Whilst the seminar was conducted in English, simultaneous translation was offered in English, French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish upon registration.
For full programme, please click Here
Please contact email@example.com for further information.