The European Panel Federation, representing the European manufacturers of particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood, is proud to present the 21st issue of its Annual Report published on the occasion of its Annual General Meeting in Dunblane, Scotland (26-28 June 2019).
This reference handbook for the wood-based panels industry in Europe and globally, which is also available electronically on USB-card, covers the following chapters:
- Position of the Western European wood-based panels industry within the woodworking industry
- The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in the EPF member countries in 2018 – Facts and figures
- The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in other parts of the world (Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Iran, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Turkey and USA)
- User Industries (building, furniture, flooring materials)
- Trade issues including Customs Tariffs, the Harmonised System and the New Combined Nomenclature
- Technical, Environmental and High-Level Advocacy Issues
The special topics for the 2018/19 issue are:
- Overview of woody biomass flows within the European forest-based sector and forecasts for 2019
- Spotlight on Turkey: developments in wood-based panel and furniture markets by Mr Hüseyin Metin of Kastamonu Entegre
- Formaldehyde sources, Formaldehyde concentrations and air exchange rates in European housings by Prof Dr Tunga Salthammer of Fraunhofer WKI
- The Forest City Project 2019 by Mrs Silvia Melegari of the European Organistion of the Sawmill Industry
- EPF’s advocay in the safeguard investigation on imports of coated particleboards by Morocco
- EPF Communications project
The book also includes maps showing the location of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood factories in all countries covered.
A booklet is provided together with the EPF Annual Report, which contains the list of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers affiliated to EPF, with their product specialisation and full contact details. It also lists the national EPF member associations, the associated EPF members and the institutes collaborating with EPF.
You are most wlcome to purchase a printed copy of the EPF Annual Report 2018/2019 + USB-card at the price of 1490 EUR and the EPF Annual Report 2017/2018 + 2018/2019 at the price of 1590 EUR (prices without VAT).
The detailed table of contents and an order form are available at the EPF Secretariat on request.