The European Panel Federation, representing the European manufacturers of particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood, is proud to announce that the 22nd issue of its Annual Report will soon be published on the occasion of its Managing Board Meeting that will take place on 9 June 2021.
This reference handbook for the wood-based panels industry in Europe and globally, which is also available electronically on USB-card, covers the following chapters:
- The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industries in the EPF member countries in 2020 – Facts and figures
- The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industries in other parts of the world (Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Iran, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and USA)
- User Industries (building, furniture, flooring materials)
- Trade issues including Customs Tariffs, the Harmonised System and the New Combined Nomenclature
- Technical, Environmental and High-Level Advocacy Issues
Â The Special Topics that you will find in the 2020/21 issue are:
- Â The New European Bauhaus: Matching Style with Sustainability
- Home Office Furniture Market in Europe by the Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL)
- The Positive Climate Contribution of the Forest-Based Industries
- Wood bioenergy in the context of New Renewable Energy Targets of the EU
The book also includes maps showing the location of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood factories in all countries covered.
A booklet is provided together with the EPF Annual Report, which contains the list of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers affiliated to EPF, with their product specialisation and full contact details. It also lists the national EPF member associations, the associated EPF members and the institutes collaborating with EPF.
Finally, the book is complemented by a small flyer with the key data on the wood-based panels sector in Europe in grapgs and figures in a handy format that you can easily have with you all the time.
You are most welcome to purchase a printed copy of the EPF Annual Report 2020/2021 + USB-card at the price of 1950 EUR (without VAT) and the EPF Annual Report 2019/2020 + 2020/2021 at the price of 2050 EUR (without VAT).
Brussels, May 2021