EPF stands up for a more sustainable future for society that is economic, ecological and made for people. With this in mind, we have developed 5 core objectives that will focus and strengthen our activities. They represent the focus areas involving the collective voice of our members for the period 2021-2025.
- Role Model Industry – Transforming Europe into a net zero economy
- Climate – Make climate regulation work for our industry
- Wood Availability – Secure access to our key raw material
- Harmonisation – Support one harmonised Europe, and avoid fragmentation
- Regulation – Defend the industry against excessive regulation
Our 5 Strategic Directions are presented by EPF’s Chairman Mr Martin Brettenthaler. Further explanations are available via our FactSheet.