The European Panel Federation, representing the European manufacturers of particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers, is proud to present the 18th issue of its Annual Report published on the occasion of its Annual General Meeting in Porto, Portugal (28-30 June 2017).
This reference handbook for the wood-based panels industry in Europe and globally, which is also available electronically on USB-card, covers the following topics:
* Position of the Western European wood-based panels industry within the woodworking industry
* The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in the EPF member countries in 2016 - Facts and figures
* The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe
* The particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood industry in other parts of the world (Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Iran, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Uruguay and USA)
* User Industries (building, furniture, flooring materials)
* Trade issues including Customs Tariffs, the Harmonised System and the New Combined Nomenclature
* Environmental and High-Level Advocacy Issues
The special topics for the 2016/17 issue are:
· EPF for Africa – Italy, 16-23 October 2016
· The sawnwood market
· Wood-based panels in construction
· Anniversary celebration for the European Wood-based Panel Symposium in Hamburg a complete succes
· Rilegno: an Italian success story – the circular economy of wood
· Sustainable innovative mobilisation of wood - SIMWood
The book also includes maps showing the location of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, fibreboard and plywood factories in all countries covered.
A booklet is provided together with the EPF Annual Report, which contains the list of all particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood producers affiliated to EPF, with their product specialisation and full contact details. It also lists the national EPF member associations, the associated EPF members and the institutes collaborating with EPF.
You are most welcome to purchase a printed copy of the EPF Annual Report 2016/17 at the price of 990 EUR. The price of the handbook + USB-card amounts to 1,490 EUR (prices without VAT).
The detailed table of contents and an order form are available at the EPF Secretariat on request.